Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Glam!

Upon anxiously awaiting it's arrival, My Glam January Bag is here!  If you're not familiar with My Glam, it's a fabulous bag sent to you every month for only $10.  It contains 4-5 full or sample size beauty products that are currently trending.  And this months was extra trendy!  January's bag was filled with nature and eco-friendly products.  On top of the cuteness of the bag, the products are great!  Inside I found  a face-mask, nail polish, hair conditioner and concealer.  Here comes the review!



Freeman Facial Peel Off Mask in Cucumber

Want to talk about a fresh, clean and rejuvenating skin care product?  This is it.  The Freeman mask was so easy to put on and take off.  Normally masks need to be mixed up then applied causing for messy fingers and hairline.  But with Freeman, all I did was pump two squeezes of the mask into my fingers, swirl it around my entire face, dry, and peel!  The peeling process didn't hurt at all.  I simply pulled and it came off!





The Balm Hot Ticket Nail Polish in I'll Pink to That

SO excited to wear this shade in the spring!  This nail polish was easy to put on, good quality and hasn't chipped in three days.  It's beautiful coral, salmon hue will be perfect to mix up with some florals this April.

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

Besides the amazing obvious fact of scoring this product at such a cheap price, it has great coverage too!  Being able to blend to find a great color to work with my skin tone is such a great quality.  My new go-to concealer has been found!


Wen by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner in Sweet Almond Mint


While I haven't been able to try this product yet, it's smell is out of this world delicious!  Me being a fan of almonds, only contributes to its yumminess.  It will be awaiting my use in the shower tomorrow morning!





No comments:

Post a Comment