Monday, November 28, 2011

Fall Favorites

As fall wraps up and winter slowly rolls in, I wanted to do a recap on my favorite beauty finds for fall.  It's interesting how the colors and accessories change with each season.  Crimson red always makes a huge hit in the fall but then peony pink is right back in the second March 1st hits.  I personally love the change in seasons to mix up all the choices my closet and vanity holds!

5 Favorite Beauty Products
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Light Plus
This product is a life saver!  I dust it on my forehead, cheeks and bridge of my nose for a finishing porcelain look.
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Cream Ivory
By far, my favorite foundation I've tried so far.  It provides a great amount of coverage while still blending flawlessly into the skin.
Sephora Attitude in Glamour 19
A great nude tone for any look.  I also like to blend it in with other lip colors.
Mac Eyeshadow in Sketch
This is the perfect crimson red for fall!  It's a warm, brick red with gold reflects that add a touch of shimmer.
NARS Duo in Tzarine
So, maybe I use this in all seasons besides just fall, but I cant help it!  It's the perfect smokey eye product.


Favorite Hair Product
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil
This product is perfect for keeping my blonde ends moisturized and prevent breakage.


Favorite Fall Nail Polish
Essie Trophy Wife
A rich, jewel tone emerald and turquoise mixed together.  


Favorite Fall Scent
VS Fantasies in Be Seduced
Nots of raspberry creme and sultry musk makes for a sexy fall scent.


Favorite Fall Accessories
Michael Kors Mid-sized Chronograph Gold Watch
My absolute fall essential.  It gives a touch of masculinity to tone down an ultra feminine outfit.  
Colin Stuart Riding Boot
A quick fix to complete any outfit for fall.  Goes with just about any outfit I'm wearing.






No comments:

Post a Comment